RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
1. RETURNS POLICY
- All items sold on the WWC website are special order Items , and therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns or cancellations, unless there is a manufacturers flaw or it is damaged on arrival. See below on Damages.
In the unlikely event of a damaged and/or defective item/s, the Customer must contact WWC before its couriers leaves his/her/its premises or within 24 hours of receiving the ordered item/s.
All returns for replacement or discount are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
All exported items are non-refundable or returnable.
All gift cards are non-refundable or returnable.
Once the ordered item/s has been delivered, the Customer should personally inspect the delivered item/s and note any damage and/or defect on the delivery note presented before signing for it. If there is any problem with the ordered item/s, the Customer must contact WWC before its couriers leave the Customer’s premises.
In addition to inspection upon delivery, the Customer must report any damage and/or defect within 24 hours after the delivery of his/hers/its order in writing via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Customer must explain the damage and/or defect and include photographs.
WWC shall not be liable for any damages and/or defects to the item/s whatsoever if the Customer fails to give notice in writing to WWC or gives notice after the expiry of the stipulated period.
Any approved damaged and/or defective return will be shipped via WWC’s courier services free of charge. If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs and an appropriate handling fee.
WWC shall not be liable for any other direct or indirect losses that any damage and/or defect may cause.
The following will NOT be regarded as a damage and/or defect will not entitle the Customer to a return under this policy:
Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the item/s;
Damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the item/s;
Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit the Customer; and
In relation to used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging
3. REFUND POLICY
- All refunds will be completed within approximately 7 business days of receipt of the returned Item, to the original payment method.
All items sold n the WWC website are special order items. Therefore, all exported items are non-returnable and/or non-refundable.
It is advisable to inspect the item/s orders upon delivery for any damage and/or defect.
Should there be a problem with an order item/s and the item/s needs to be returned, kindly:1. Contact WWC and report andy dame and/or defect to the item/s ordered within 24 hours after delivery of the order (failure to do so may compromise the Customer’s ability to return the damaged and/or defected item/s;2. Log a return request via email at email@example.com, within 24 hours after delivery of the order, and submit photographic proof and provide full reasons for the return.3. Each photographed item/s must have the stickers still attached, undamaged, and unused with the original tags, and the packaging should be intact where applicable.
- Each evaluation is subject to WWC and its suppliers’ discretion and will take place within 7 business days of receipt of the return request. Each potential return will e evaluated to determine whether it is suitable for a replacement or discount on the damaged and/or defective item/s.
- Should the returned item/s be suitable for a replacement or discount, this will be communicated by WWC via the email address and/or contact number provided by the Customer. WWC will either replace the damaged and/or defective item/s by providing a new item/s or communicate a discount on the damaged and/or defective item/s to the Customer.
- Please note that WWC shall not be liable for any damage, injury, or loss however arising in connection with the damaged and/or defective item/s.